|Budgets - Budgeting Tools - Buying a Car - Buying a Home - Check Writing Tips - Credit - Consumer Protection Laws - Collateral - Credit Reporting Agencies - Federal Lending Laws - FDIC Insurance - Loans - Federal Regulations - Identify Theft - Record Keeping - Tax Credits - Legislation - Mortgages - Record Keeping - Social Security Benefits - Your Own Home|
Free To Read Or Print Any Article You Want
(Just Make Sure You Tell Your Friends About This Site)
TO MAKE MONEY USING GOOGLE ADSENSE - CLICK HERE
1. Consider your needs vs. your wants. Think about items you purchase on a regular basis. These add up. Where can you save?
2. Set up a direct deposit and an automatic transfer to your savings account.
3. Pay your bills on time. This saves the added expense of:
4. If you use check-cashing stores regularly, you might be paying $3 - $5 for each check you cash. This can easily add up to several hundred dollars in fees every year. Consider opening a checking account at a bank or credit union.
5. If you get a raise or bonus from your employer, save that extra money.
6. If you have paid off a loan, keep making the monthly payments to yourself. You can save or invest the money for your future goals.
7. If you receive cash as a gift, save at least part of it.
8. Avoid debt that does not help build
long-term financial security.
9. Save your change at the end of the day. Take that change and deposit it into the bank (every week or month).
10. When you get a tax refund, save as much of it as possible.
11. If your work offers a retirement plan, such as 401(k) or 403(b) plan that deducts money from your pay check, join it! Most employers will match up to $.50 on each dollar you contribute. The matched amount is free money!
12. If you decide to make investments, do your homework. Know what you are investing in. Get professional advice if you need it. You should have enough money in savings to pay for 2-6 months of expenses in case of emergency. Make sure you have an emergency savings account before considering investing in non deposit products.
13. If you own stocks, reinvest the dividends to purchase more stocks. Some companies offer an easy way to do this called a Dividend Reinvestment Program (DRIP). This process increases your investment faster, similar to compounding.
14. If you are interested in learning about investing, you might want to consider an investment club. The National Association of Investment Clubs (NAIC) is the corporation that supports this investment style. Investment clubs are groups of people who work together to understand the process and value of investing even small amounts of money (as little as $5-$10).
RETURN TO INDEX
RETURN TO THE MAIN FREE ARTICLES INDEX
FREE GIFTS CLICK HERE
Recommend this site to a Friend
Get Your Own FREE CB
Deluxe Affiliate System - Silver Edition
by CLICKING HERE
Potential keywords for your
next Google ad campaign
Adsense Killer Keywords
IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE INFORMATION
OR THE PRODUCT
THAT YOUR LOOKING FOR - CHECK OUT THE CLICKBANK CATALOGUE
ClickBank the best way to complete a digital sale.
Computing & Internet - Money & Employment - Marketing & Ads
Fun & Entertainment - Sports & Recreation - Society & Culture
If you're into Niche Resale Rights
Products then check out my
which has 120 + different eBook Packages and still growing.
The Ultimate Recipe Collection
CURRENTLY  DIFFERENT RECIPE E-BOOKS ON THIS PAGE
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST
Mail Order Products
Dunway Enterprises || Dunway Sitemap
WebMaster & Site Design by Ken Dunn
Dunway's Network of Joint Venture Sites
CLICK HERE TO SEND MAIL
Copyright [c] Dunway Enterprises
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Tom Azzara - Newsletter & Book
Tax Havens of the World